About Greenwood Park
Greenwood Park is a 13,000 square foot indoor / outdoor restaurant, bar, beer garden and event space created out of an old gas station & mechanic shop with 60 beer tap lines, an indoor bar, an outdoor cargo bar, 3 bocce ball courts and a seasonal menu.
- Indoor fireplace / outdoor heat lamps
- Wifi, indoor/outdoor TVs and indoor projector, full sound system & DJ set up
- Seasonal lunch / dinner menu with vegetarian & vegan options
- 60 beers on tap in 24 local, national and imported varieties
- Seasonal specialty cocktails, cider and wine.
- Happy hour noon-7 pm, Monday thru Friday $2 off all drinks!
- Family friendly. 21+ after 7 pm
- Live DJs, fun events and weekly specials
- Available for private parties & rentals
Monday – Wednesday: 4pm to 1am
Thursday – Saturday: 12pm to 2am
Sunday: 12pm to 1am
STRICTLY 21+ PERMITTED AFTER 7pm
Monday – Wednesday: 4pm to 12am
Thursday – Saturday: 12pm to 1am
Sunday: 12pm to 12am
Photo courtesy of On the Grid curated by Jason Powers www.onthegrid.city
555 7th Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11215 (718) 499-7999 email@example.com
- Greenwood Park is a Cash Only bar. There is an ATM on the premises.
- Strictly 21 and over after 7pm.
- For reservations or other inquiries, please contact us here.
- Book a Private Event here.
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY • 4PM - 1AM
THURSDAY - SATURDAY • 12PM - 2AM
SUNDAY • 12PM - 1AM
STRICTLY 21+ PERMITTED AFTER 7PM
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY • 4PM - 12AM
THURSDAY - SATURDAY • 12PM - 1AM
SUNDAY • 12PM - 12AM
Greenwood Beach @ Coney Island Art Walls
3050 Stillwell Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11224 www.coneyartwalls.com
OPEN MAY - OCTOBER
OPEN THURSDAY - SUNDAY • 2PM - 10PM
FOOD VENDORS OPEN THURSDAY - SUNDAY • 3PM - 10PM